Our hand made DogDanas (a Bandana with cleverly disguised Poop Bag) come in 4 sizes to comfortably fit a chihuahua to a great dane. Our DogDanas are tied, not held together with velcro, giving your dog a more comfortable fit while providing maximum flexibility.
In order to determine which size best fits your dog, use the following guidelines.
- Measure loosely around your dogs neck or measure the size of your dog’s collar. If using your dog’s collar, only measure the area that fits around his/her neck, not the entire length of the collar as there is usually overlap.
- Add 6 – 8 inches to that amount to get the total size DogDana required.
- Use the chart below to determine the correct size.
- Keep in mind that our DogDanas tie so they can be flexible in length. If the DogDana seems a bit too big, folding it down at the top can help to adjust the fit and shows off the reversible side.
- If the measurements are in the middle of two sizes, or you’re just not to sure which size to choose, choose the larger size.
Small = 14-16 inches
Medium = 18-20 inches
Large = 22-24 inches
X-Large = 28-30 inches